Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random 7

1. This is a random posting of a captioned photograph from http://icanhascheezburger.com/. I found it very amusing. It is so true; and I can think of so many human metaphors for this idea. But I'm not feeling deep tonight.

2. I am currently in a situation where it is practically impossible for me to have sex. I'm not going into details tonight, except to say that I might have to stop going to spinning class for the time being. The bicycle seat is becoming...distracting.

3. Beer makes me happy.

4. Sex would make me happier.

5. I am trying to figure out what exactly it is that has me so intrigued with the TV show House. It's an awesome show; but I am rarely drawn in the way I am with this one.

6. I am more intrigued with the show LOST; but I understand completely why I love it so much.

7. I'm looking forward to painting my kitchen this weekend.

Real post coming up soon; I just like to throw in a Random 7 every once in a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help you out with that...

Painting the kitchen I mean... Why? What did you think I was talking about.

N said...

ROTFLMFFAO!!